Wednesday, November 2, 2011

PA Meltdown

It looks like my bright idea to expand my radon territory to Pennsylvania was a non-event, as I have received no work in PA since I started marketing back in late August. I will have to try again in the Spring of 2012, as Winter is headed this way with a vengeance.

Radon Truck Packed after Wasted Trip to PA

I actually checked the number of radon firms in PA-something I should have done before embarking on the whole venture-and found no less than 7 pages of radon people. Okay, maybe that could be a factor.... Regardless, I missed several calls for radon work back in Nashville while I was away, so it was an expensive trip! So I am officially back in town, as of a few days from now.

 Horse Breeding Facilities-PA

 Amish Farmer 1

 Amish Farmer 2

 Rare October Snow

Staring contest......


No comments:

Post a Comment