Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Endless Crawlspace Job







I was obligated to finish this particular project, after the great Nashville floods recently, which had torn up my work on this massive crawlspace, before I had finished the job. Today I went back in there, to re-do some of the work, and try to finally finish.

Notice in two of the photos a beat-up looking Sony radio. This radio is pretty tough, because I had lost my temper after bumping my head on a pipe a few times in a row, and the radio had fallen off, pulling the earplugs out of my ears. I retaliated by whipping the radio into one of the cinder block walls, twice! I thought it looked pretty good considering, and it didn't even come apart, and the clock still worked. This radio had lasted me for two years. Rest in peace. I immediately bought an identical new one at Best Buy, which set me back about $40. I guess they call that inflation. I am definitely investing in a hardhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment