Friday, July 23, 2010

Recent Testimonials

I recently finished this 2-phase job where the original radon reading ranged from 17 to 30+ pCi/L:

Hey Kurt, This is Richard down in Manchester, and I want to let you know that we got the radon test back and the result was very good, it was 1.1 pCi/L. So I wanted to let you know that you did the trick with that basement fan and pump there. When you get a chance give me a ring. We still have the your long-term test. We have not started yet. We will probably start that now, or very soon. Good job and I appreciate your work and I'm glad to. That's all. I feel much better now and I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks. Bye.

Here's another one, from last December of 2009:


Mell F-Nashville:

Hi Kurt,
Just wanted you to know that your work received a compliment today.
We had a guy from ServPro doing a mold inspection in the basement and he commented that yours was one of the best radon barriers he has seen. I figured he's probably seen a few, so I thought it was cool that he commented on it.
Hope all is well with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment